About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Westons Birthday






Weston's Birthday was so much fun this year! He turned 6, wow I can't even believe it!!! Of course we did a cowboy birthday day theme again, and why would we do anything else for him? He got a John Wayne cowboy figure with Dollar his horse, I never thought I would learn so much about old westerns. He also got a PBR bull riding set and he was just in heaven I didn't see or hear from him for days after he was so entertained by the western sets. We just had cake and ice cream with family this year and with all our busy schedules it worked out best that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment