About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I think some of you might get a kick out of this!

Brian and I went on our Uinta pack trip this year, only we didn't pack in we stayed in the trailer. So much better, I love the back country and not seeing people for days but I sure Love a soft bed to sleep in. We found this great little campsite and set up. The next day we rode the horses to the trail head but by the time we got there I was already sore so we went back to the camp rather then going up the trail. The next day we moved our camp closer to the trail head and made it up the trail that day but just before we got to the first lake of many it started to rain and Hail on us, so we turned back towards camp. Only an hour later the sun came out and ended up a beautiful day! At that point I was so sore I couldn't even sit in the saddle any longer so we just spent the day at camp. Even though the trail rides got ruined it was sure nice to have time alone with my husband and a break from the kids. With all the bad weather we didn't really get any good pictures except one and I thought some of you might enjoy getting a good laugh on my expense! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment