About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter







My poor kids really missed out on the fun of Easter this year! I ended up working the whole week before Easter so we didn't get to do our usual Easter egg coloring and pre hunt. We did at least make it to an Easter egg hunt in hinckley and the kids loved it. Weston said it was the best egg hunt ever!!! He got a few prize eggs and one was a little baby doll, when he got it he tossed it on the ground and said "what are they thinkin babies are for girls" JW was excited to get it though he LOVES babies whether they are real or not! It was a really quick trip to Delta since we were helping Aunt Janett move to lehi we just got everything loaded and hit the road. It was nice to see family I havent seen in a while even though it was just for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment