About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Weston is growing up!

Yesterday was kindergarten roundup and I cant believe Weston is old enough to go this fall!!!! He was old enough to go last year his birthday is in Aug. But I was not ready! This year we made it to the roundup (just in time) I was unprepared like always and so I had to run to Logan to get his birth certificate and imunizations from the Doctors office that morning! I only made it 20 mins late so I figure I did good.
Weston did Awesome with the assesment test. He got everything they asked him right except the letter "V" and only counted to 13 (but he has done to 20 at home before) I am so proud of him! I wish I could take the credit for him learning everything he needed to for school but I have to give it to the preschool teachers he has they are amazing and Weston has learned so much from them!

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe he starts kindergarten already. It just seemed like yesterday you were in the hospital having him. That makes me sad he is growing up so fast. He sure is cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne Marie!! I found you through Bonnie's blog.
    I have to agree with you on they boys growing up. I registered Jared for kindergarten a few weeks ago and got kind of sad. I didn't think I would ,but I know he is so excited.

    ReplyDelete