About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Playing in the snow



This is the first time that JW wanted to play in the snow and then really played. He Hates the cold and being cold. This day was lots warmer so I think that made the differance. Weston and JW play so cute together all the time, Weston is such a great big brother.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Annemarie! I didn't know you had a blog. Hooray! Now I can keep in touch with you guys better. We have a blog too... bonnieandryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stopped in to see what you and your lil family have been up to. I love the new look of your kitchen and your boys are darling! take care:)

    ReplyDelete