About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life is busy

So life has been busy at the Bowen House. Brian is working tons of hours and I am very Thankful for this since some people are not working at all. This last week at the Funeral Home we had 2 deaths so I have been working tons with that. One of the funerals were for a girl who was only 23 years old and Beautiful. I knew the first death of a younger person would be hard but didnt count on how hard and how much it would effect me, but I made it through and things turned out as good as could be. I think that first funeral that is a child I will be calling in sick. Depending on who the babysitter is the boys have been excited to get to go play with friends while I work. I have several friends who help me and and we trade babysiting so we dont have to pay someone when we go to work this works out great and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad I found your blog!!! I didn't know you were working at the funeral home. Which one??? What do you do there??? I wondered where you were working when we talked the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I guess I should have been more clear the other day I was just a little frantic so I wasnt thinkin straight!!! I work at Rudd Funeral Home (the new one in town) I Kind of do a little of everything, but mostly office stuff like contracts and program design. I just work when there is a funeral so sometimes it is one day a Month or the most it has been is 6 days a month. So cant complain but knowing when I am going to work next and getting a babysitter is the hard part!

    ReplyDelete