About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I THINK I AM CRAZY!




Ok I cant believe I am doing this project!!! Everything I read on how to do it says it should work fine to paint the laminate counter tops but it is paint! It will look amazing when I get done so I guess it is to late to turn back now. So I will just have too keep my fingers crossed and hope that the seal holds up to protect the counter tops!
YEAH my blue counter tops are gone!!!

1 comment: