About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two Cowboys




These are my two little Cowboys. They do everything rough, tough, and dirty! Weston and JW are the best of friends. Weston Loves to ride horses and wants to be a bullrider when he grows up. JW is just happy to follow Weston around but he loves babys and animals!

1 comment:

  1. I love thes boys, they are such cute little kids. HUGS to them. Grandma

    ReplyDelete