About Me

My photo
I am a Mom and I LOVE it! My kids are my world and I love that I get to stay at home with them. I ride horses with my Hubby (still learning) it is so much fun. I live on a mini farm or you could call it that. I have 8 horses 3 dogs 2 cats and some cows. I grew up in a little town and could not wait to get to the big city but I guess I am a country girl at heart I just love it.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight Movie

OK so me and the Girls went to see the movie on Friday night! We showed up 1 1/2 hours early and we were at the end of the line. (Not surprised) So we had to sit up front WOW I had to look away before it made me sick in some parts. I really liked the Movie but was a little disappointed that it wasn't MORE like the book. BUT if I didn't compare it than it was so great. I really want to see it again (in a seat that doesn't make me sick watching) So much fun and I will for sure buy the movie and count down the days till the next one comes out.

I didn't get home till about 3:00 am so crazy for me to stay out all night since I am always in bed by 11:00. But it didn't really matter since I got the Flu at 4:00 and didn't sleep till that night. Not so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment